The 2016 Book Reading Challenge
This is an all-ages challenge designed to encourage us to be a reading church. Watch the church blog for monthly book recommendations. Register by January 31, 2016 to qualify for an invitation to the big year-end celebration banquet.
- January - A biography.
- February - A book about christian living.
- March - A book about theology.
- April - A book about a book of the bible.
- May - A book with the word "gospel" in the title.
- June - A history book.
- July - A mystery or detective novel.
- August - A book about a current issue.
- September - A book more than 100 years old.
- October - A book published in 2016.
- November - A book your pastor recommends.
- December - A classic novel.