Why So Many Preachers?
As 2013 closes, we thank God for the church members who preached sermons this past year (a total of 7, including our pastors). They studied, wrote, rewrote, practiced, and then put it all on the line for their fellow churchmen...for God's glory and for our joy.
Why so many preachers?
- Because we have men who can and this is a gift to steward.
- Because we build with God's Word, and not a particular personality.
- Because we believe everyone should be ready to proclaim the gospel.
- Because you can't grow as a preacher without preaching.
- Because new preachers need churches ready to listen to them.
- Because you can't plant new churches without new preachers.