52 Sundays: The Final List
We challenged our members and regular attenders to attend a church service every week in 2014. You can read more about the 52 SUNDAYS challenge here. This article is part of a series of articles about 52 SUNDAYS.
Big thanks to everyone who made it to church every week in 2014! We'll have more to say about you soon.
Here is the final list of all the articles we published. Take a refresher course on why Sundays are so important as we begin a new year.
- Why Sundays?
- Do We Need Sundays?
- What If I Work On Sundays?
- What About Vacations?
- What About Sports?
- What About The Superbowl?
- What If I Don't Like The Liturgy?
- What If I Don't Sing?
- What If I Feel Unworthy?
- What If I Have Young Children?
- What If I Have A Conflict With Someone?
- What If I Am A Single Parent?
- What About Serving Our City?
- Amnesty Sunday
- What If I'm Running Late?
- What If I'm The Only XYZ?
- How Are We Doing?
- Where Do You Sit?
- Am I A Part-Time Church Attender?
- What If I've Been Hurt By A Church?
- Did You Attend 52 Sundays?