Church Member Meeting Recap
Sunday, October 4, 2015
We hold 2 regularly scheduled church member meetings per year. Fall and Spring. These events are for all members and regular attenders and designed to equip us to fulfill our mission together.
This past Sunday we covered a number of topics. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Our ministry is growing and so are our finances.
- We have establish an Opportunity Fund.
- Dustin Smetona is now a Pastoral Resident.
- We are hiring administrative staff.
- Our commitment to discipleship is stronger than ever.
Watch this blog over the coming week for more information. Pray for 2016.