7 Things You Can Say To Our Guests
Every week there are people who attend our Sunday service for the very first time. And every week you welcome them "as Christ has welcomed us." Your warm reception of newcomers is one of the most frequent compliments we receive. No doubt God is pleased!
A few weeks ago we wrote about 10 things we shouldn't be saying to our guests. This time the opposite. Things you should be saying.
- “Thank you for being here.”
- “Let me help you with that.”
- “Please take my seat.”
- “Here is my email address.”
- “Can I show you where you need to go?”
- “Let me introduce you to ___________.”
- “Would you join us for lunch?”