Loving Our Neighbors
God Loves Those In Need
This week members from our church served a meal to the families living at House of Hope. God is using the staff, volunteers, and donors to provide these women and children the stability and support they need. It's a privilege to get to know them and encourage them.
Each time we're there, we ask for anonymous prayer requests. Just like us, these precious people have needs and requests only God can satisfy. We join them in asking God to work.
The requests are listed below. We encourage you to pray with us.
- That we get an apartment. Thank you. God bless.
- Please pray for my daughter that she may remain healthy & grow to her fullest potential. Thank you!
- Please pray for my health. I am currently battling ovarian & thyroid cancer. Treatments not working. Uncertainty kicking in and stressful which isn't helping. Thank you.
- I'm thankful for all you do for us. I'm thankful that God saved me! Would love prayer for healing, for my health, for our peace. To continue to guide us in the right direction.
- Please pray for my two sons: my 7 month old for his health and my son in the Marines. Pray that God guides his path. In 2 months he will be moved to another location or deployed to war. Pray that I might pass the Cbest test to be a substitute teacher and God might open doors for a job offer. Thank you.
- I would like prayer for God to open doors, but more to hear His voice and to stay obedient. I don't want to envy people of the world. I want to be joyful. I don't want to be unhappy or empty. But my joy has left me. I need help & God knows why. Thank you for your prayers. God be with you all for your servant's heart.
If you're interested in serving at House of Hope in the future, contact Jon.